Wednesday, July 14, 2010

when there's nothing else to say

WELL!
...
err....
Ok, I'm just bored. I don't know what to write. I bet everyone's sick and tired of me ranting about the world and how life's unfair. THEN. Should I write something that is... not so gloomy? OKAY! You've got it!
...
err...
Seriously I can't think of any. OKAY! I got it! I'M A SIZE M NOW LIKE OMGWTFBBQ?! And my jeans size went down by one. BUT, I'm still not a size 8. Le sigh. Gotta work harder. Arcade-ing with tomei tmr. Hopefully I'll lose some fats! :D
Something interesting that happened today? Hrn. I bought a dress for social night, nail polish and omg, a lipstick. I tried to apply it on just now, and my lips looked like a clown's. I guess I need to brush up on my putting-on-lipstick skill. Shit to the max. After the lipstick shall be walking with high heels. Shit to the whole world. But I shall persevere. GOGOGO!
ok, it's 2207. I shall sleep. Good night, world.