Friday, July 02, 2010

blogging is how i keep my mind working

and yes, if not, I'll have dementia soon. For some reason, I can't seem to remember what happened in the past. Like, wow the month of June seems to slip by in the blink of an eye. When you ask about work, I can only remember like the last few days of it. In the middle is like a void. LIKE, I just can't remember. I need a prompt, like I'll only remember what happened when i look at my organiser. What's happening to me? I don't like this. ))): On the bus home after work, all I think about is the fun things that happened at work and cute guys. I don't want to be like that. It's so different from what I used to think about in the bus. In the past, I observed my surroundings and criticized on the ugly behaviour of human beings, or think about physics and chemistry. I feel insecure now. I can feel the change in me but I just can't accept it. I can't really explain it but it's like I am changing bit by bit but I don't want to. I feel insecure cos I'm afraid I'll be some kind of bimbo and useless person who only thinks about guys and having fun. That's not who I want to be, definitely. But the change is like automated you know? I didn't notice it until recently when work's ended and I have got alot more time to myself. I'm gonna resist that change, now that I'm more sane. HAHA.
But of course, there are some changes that I should welcome. Yes, after sy and hock's "I think you dress like a guy", I was traumatised. Seriously. I didn't know that. I thought it was just one of my parent's over-exaggerated comments. I bought a skirt and a dress. Yes, after discount. CHEAP dresses. Why cheap? Cos I am not ready to wear them yet. I feel comfortable in pants. I can run, jump, and do so many things. Skirt is absolutely restricting. TTM! I don't find the purpose in wearing skirt but then, since wearing skirt can improve my image by a little (not like I have any to start with) why not? I have to wear them sooner or later, cos im not a booch. I just need some time to get used to this whole skirt etiquette thing, like how i shouldn't sit with my legs wide opened, how i should walk the right way and all sorts of rules. Hopefully by 2012 I'll be able to wear skirt like it's a normal thing. Hopefully. Encourage me.