Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm ok

I'm more or less a little more calmed. But now I have chest pains. I hope it's not serious! D:
Anyway, I'm now deciding whether I should continue my education because I just don't know what I wanna be in the future. Maybe I'll just take a break for a year or two. The only problem is that I don't think I have the courage to tell everyone that I'm not studying in a university. What I wanna do now is to take a few years break, get some working experience and be more matured. Then I'll take SAT and study in the states. I know I'll be a few years behind but that's ok. The only problem is my pride. I just have this feeling that people will be laughing at me. ): Maybe I should stop thinking of what people thinks and decide on what I wanna do and what I think is best for me. I just hope I have the strength to convince the people that I believe I'll make the right choice. For one I know my dad's insisting that I retake A levels. He apparently thinks that taking A level is like taking SAT math - a breeze. But I really don't want to take A levels anymore. I am certain. I just hope that my dad understands, and my mom...and everyone else.

Anyway I wanna thank my friends and family who have been there for me during this lousy period of time. Really touched by how they keep cheering me up.
Tomei for her countless advice, academic and non-academic wise and also her reminders on how bad my english is. Maybe I should use the break and brush up on my language.
Lesbo partner Bex and Bimbo friend Meiqi who even offered to treat me to ice cream. (If you know them they do this only once in a rainbow moon)
Uncle Rick for his help.
Cousin kh for trying to help at a very very very bad time. (After I got a long lecture by uncle rick)
Parents who can't bear to see me cry every night.
Nataku who *tries* to cheer me up. HAHA!
JiaQi and Eileen who always says "Cheer up" whenever I have a ): face.

I realised who cares and who doesn't. If your name is not up there but you're reading this, i think you care too (: