Monday, May 24, 2010

untitled.

The more I write, the more I can't go on. This is fucking depressing seriously. All day long, facing the computer, alternating between videos, facebook and Microsoft Words. How lively. I can't take it anymore. It doesn't help that my parents take turns to come to my room and ask "Have you finish your letter" like 10 fucking times each. I know they care. I really do. But really, just shut up. I know after I submitted my appeal they're gonna go like "Has the result been out yet" another 10 times each everyday. I really really really really really really really really can't wait to work. This is some of the times I really really really really really hate being at home. And it's bad to keep asking people to review my appeal letter. First, it's embarassing. Second, it troubles people. Third, I look bloody desperate. Forth, I lose my pride. My pride has already been completely stripped off and now it's in the negative region. If this continues, I think I'm going to have social withdrawal syndromes. It is not a joke even though after reading it I feel my life's been one.