Monday, May 10, 2010

emotions like rollercoaster

I know I did something awefully wrong. I did something I hate most to other people. I actually ps-ed someone at the very last minute for selfish reasons. I wanted to go k-box instead of Zouk even though I told my friend that I'll be there. My friend waited for us but we went K-box instead. A joke right? Anyone would have gotten angry. But is it wrong to choose something you like to do over other things? For one, I wasn't in the mood to club cos I was in jeans and sandals. Also, I enjoy spending time with my other friends so much who doesn't want to club that I don't want to just end the night like that. Is it wrong of me to be selfish? Is it wrong to choose to do something that you like? I'm not saying I'm right in my ways. I do feel remorseful after the whole thing. And I did regret. Not regretting having choosing k-box over clubbing. I regret telling my friend that I'll go. But that doesn't mean I don't like my clubbing friend. If my clubbing friend didn't leave first to go clubbing, we could have gone k-boxing together and I wouldn't be so set on going kbox.
I apologised. I don't think it'll work. But I tried. I want to stop thinking about this.