Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The world's as complicated as it seems

First, I'll start my post with the usual fandom. Today's topic shall be about SuG. Well, they've become major when i was in Jrock hiatus. Although I knew Mitsuru left the band like last year, I only read his final blog post just now. I'm sad now. ): His blogpost is just total sadness. ): He kinda looks like Reita. ._. Since then I haven't been catching up with SuG. Watching Love Scream Party just now made me miss Mitsuru even more! ): And I remember I was sad too when Tara left 176biz. shucks.

Ok. Fandom over. Mature talks now.
I'm kinda tired now but I'll try to write as good as I can.
So like today I was at the coffeeshop oppposite my house for lunch and I saw this family with a rich kind of aura around them. And turn out I was right i think. Her daughter was wearing Guess Tanktop, her mom has a... I cannot rmb what but it's branded bag. Then I was thinking. You know when rich people bring out their luxuries like jewellery, bags, watches etc, people will think that they're trying to show off their wealth and so the poorer ones will start criticising them cos they're jealous. But when someone from an average family or less than average family bought some luxury goods, people will think that they're acting rich and start criticising them being afraid of stripping off their pride. So, really, what is the use of luxury goods when you'll just be criticised all the way, not matter how rich or how poor you are? Even when people say, "Wow man you've got an LV bag? So happy for you blah." you know they are jealous.
Shit I just realised I'm written rubbish. HAAH. Sorry I shall sleep now and not cause trouble.