Friday, April 23, 2010

Liu Jiamin!

Haha! I dunno if you're reading this but then, hurhur. This is super
gay and I was wondering if I should post this cos I feel gay. But
then, I decided to do it cos I think I should? Haha!
Anyway I dreamt last night about sth from the past. And it was a
factual event, not some random doesn't make sense one. The dream took
me back to when we were sec2. Girlfriends, though we're very close, we
are often arguing. I rmb I was very sensitive then. I tend to think
too much, much more than now, and I was emotionally weak. Once,
Crystal was acting quite cold and spoke to me in a rude way. So I was
quite upset and jm noticed it. She asked me what happened and I told
her about it. And she actually went to confront crystal about it!
Hahaha! Maybe you would have forgotten about this, like it never
happened before but for some reason, what you did really made me gan
dong much! Haha! Yeah so this was my dream. And I know other than that
event, you've also helped me much in many ways. Like that unexpected
crashing of your house in tears and those letters you've written. Omg
yeah I still have some of them. Hah!
Anyway just wanna tell you YOU'RE AWESOME. I know you're gonna say I
know. Haha!

Sent from my iPhone