Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bored of SMS-ing

Yea so like I get irritated when I message some people. I dunno why.
It's like a mixture of irritation and boredom. But it's funny! Like
two different people can be messaging me everyday. But I get bored and
irritated with one and ok ok with another. So then I tried to think of
a reason why. The two people are of the same gender. So it's not a
matter of the gender. After some time, I realised cos one is more
predictable than the other. And that irritating and predictable one is
always talking about the same topic while the other is always about
different things. The irritating one is predictable. It's like the
person would complain about sth, then I would say sth to try to make
the person feel better, then after I sent the SMS, I have this...
Vision of the SMS that the person will send back and yes! I'm ALWAYS
right. Sometimes I really think I'm psychic. Hohoho. But it's
irritating you know, knowing what the person at the other line will
say. It's like might-as-well-do-something-else kind. Agree? YeH. And
another thing is people ranting to me. Like the person will say
blablablawhatthepersonisanassholeblablabla. HOW WOULD YOU REPLY TO
THAT HUH?! so if I say "ok calm down maybe he was in a bad mood so
just bear with it" and that person will be like "aiya dunno lah you
won't understand lah" Then what is the whole bloody point of telling
me? I mean, what do you think? Aiya I dunno lah.
And I really dislike texting guys. First, they take at least 3hours to
reply you. Second, they can never make up their bloody minds (I mean
be a man and be more bloody decisive can). Third, I can hardly
understand their short and punctuation-mark-less text. Forth, they are
not meant to use a cellphone cos they're inaudible in phone convo and
they're ambiguous in their smses. Yes. End of rant. At least I didn't
direct it to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone