Friday, January 01, 2010

TORA TORA TORA

TORA = TIGER.
Tiger year (sounds like tiger beer)
ya ya ya. Many people would have gathered here at my blog to read my new year resolutions, their hall of fame, yah dah yah dah. OMG did i just read your mind? Well, it's cos I did the same thing! HAHA!
I had an awesome time yesterday. The whole day spent with my beloved e1s. YEP! FROM 11am TO 6.30am on the 1st of JAN 2010. OMG.

First, the movie review for yesterday. Watched SHERLOCK HOLMES. 3/5. Props and settings were good! Don't get the explaination part though cos it's all too scientific. @_@ Story is also too draggy. And the last part on the bridge. I was like omg when i saw that. Isn't it the same bridge as the one Sebastian and the white angel was fighting on in kuroshitsuji? In London. HAHA!

Second, beloved girls came to stay over. AND HORROR MOVIE MARATHON. :D The first movie was the Exorcist. Total rip off. (we rented 3 movies btw) NO GHOST, hardly any demons too. The second and last movie we watched was 29th Feb. It's a korean horror. THAT WAS GREAT. The story line is awesome. And a few jumpy scenes. Sushan and I were sharing a pillow and hiding behind it. Yes, it was scary. D: D: The ending's kinda twisted and a bit of a cliff hanger cos you dunno whose story to believe. After the 2nd movie, while jess and ss were asleep, py and i were still discussing about the movie and whose story to believe. and then we started talking about ghost stories which made us had goosebumps! AT 4am! D: They went home at 6.30am which i then slept til 1230 at which i woke up to eat and continued to sleep. HOHOHO.

Third, NEW YEAR RESOLUTION: To make as many people as happy as possible. In other words, try not to disappoint/ anger/ hurt as many people as possible and hopefully, 2010 will be a year I'll say would be the best year with no regrets.

Forth. I had considered writing a thank you note here to all my precious loved ones. But because I'm not too good with words and also because I may forget to dedicate these notes to some people, I decided not to. Anyway, not everyone I want to thank reads my blog. HAHA! So like, all in all, people who know they had helped me, in one way or another and no matter how silly the matter is, as long as you've been their for me, as long as I know you care for me, I just wanna say thank you. You yourself should know whether you have been there when I'm down, whether you have bothered to see how I was doing, whether you have helped me, etc. So yeah. My speech for 2010. HURHUR.

Finally. I hope I can be more matured by 2011, as compared to now. :)

omg MAO from SID watches gossip girls wtf?!