Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Current Obsession: PINK

Yes, I love pink. In fact, I've got a cho-nice pinkXblack earphones from audio-technica. AWESOME OR WHAT! And also a HAWT PINK shorts from Padini. Cho-cool.
It's 12.40 and I can't sleep, though had booze just now. I feel a lil weird, you know, not studying. It's like before A levels, everytime before or after going out, you'll have to do some studying right? So you don't go out late and you don't go out everyday. But now, I think going out late is weird. Going out everyday makes me uncomfortable. AM I WEIRD?! D: I don't feel like going out! But I don't wanna be a party pooper! Thinking about going out makes me tired. Thinking about the long bus/train rides. In the past, there're still notes to study on. Now, NOTHING. Just you and your iPod. Not that you can't read. But it's always like that. When you're at the interesting plot, something will surely happen. Like someone asking you for directions or you realised you've reached your destination. It's irritating. (I had lots of experience with Dracula) And then you'll spend the whole shopping trip or dinner thinking about the plot instead of the conversation you're having, which is bad. Hence, it's just me and my music.
And because I'm a natural otaku, whenever I go out, I'll think of my manga and anime at home and how I would want to watch it. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
And And! I think I'm losing my memory! D: I'm serious and this is not a joke. I'm kinda in a zombie mode. AIYA I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN but I can't really rmb what happened during the past few months! And it's irritating.

Anyway, bought L4D2 today. Can't wait to play!