Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The heels have eyes

It seemed to me that my cousin, ero, was right in saying that I might die a horrible death if i were to wear my heels to prom. MY LEG FREAKING HURTS AFTER PRACTICING AT HOME.

Result: Mom bringing me to get another pair tmr. Probably Clarke Quay? Call me a spoiled brat.

So during dinnertime my dad was like saying how I am a failure in being a female (as always). Why i can't seem to wear skirt on normal occasions and why it is so difficult for me to do so. Well, I guess it's a habit? I feel uncomfortable in wearing skirts. Is that a good reason? :/
My mom was also blaming herself after she saw me practicing with my heels. She blamed herself for being a failure because I can't walk in heels. WTF no link?
But even so, even if i dont wear skirts, even if i can't walk in heels, I still think I am girlie. I like to scream, I get emotional easily, I fangirl... well, aint that show how girlie I am? I think being feminine does not depend on the appearance. Yes.

Ahhh well, time for kuroshitsuji. My Ciel-sama~