Friday, November 20, 2009

Bummed

I dunno. It just seems like i've lost the energy to study. After a
paper I'll just get home, play left for dead, laze around, watch
penguin dad and then start studying at 10pm. To maybe 11. But I'm tired.
My volleyball junior, Jackson, keeps saying "see you next year". Well,
maybe. Haha! But I certainly hope not. Though I keep wanting to study,
I just can't bring myself to. It's such a chore. I just can't bring
myself to love studying.

You know I realized guys are such egoistic and narcarssic creatures.
They go ME ME ME FTW! Not that girls aren't. But guys go a longer way
to show how 'good' they are. Guys go like "Im so handsome" all the
time! Openly! D: and they like to go like "oh there's exams today?
Oooo I didn't know" and guess what they freaking passed. Yes, they are
probably closet muggers. They act like they didn't know about any
tests so that if they scored badly, at least they have an excuse. And
and! They think they are never in the wrong. They go around blaming
everyone and everything but themselves when they did something wrong.
Maybe something like "oh you know it was so bloody cold in the hall,
that's why I couldn't score well." or "oh actually I know how to do
this question. It's just that I ... Well ... I hurt my leg." get my
point? Well, sometimes it does get onto my nerves.

Ok nightie!

Sent from my iPhone