Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hello I'm bored

Can't panic now. Therefore I shall relax. Hence I'm now bored. Did 1.5
chem paper and 1physics paper. Today's quite productive! :D

Shall attempt to read the all important ECONS! Yay!

Anyway, these are some of my random thoughts for today.
You know what? I'm actually homesick! Spending hours and hours in
school every bloody day, cept Sunday. Can't go home cos I know I'll
sleep and wake up all grumpy. And school has lots of on-the-go lecture
books! :D just grab some random passing teacher or top scorer and bam!
You'll get an answer! So convenient!

And! I think my sis is having her rebellious period! D: she gets angry
at every bloody thing, easily too! Rar! Makes me sad and angry. :
( whyyyy? I'm so nice to her! And she's always angry with me! My
brother too! He won't let me hug him! :( and to think i'm always
buying gifts for him. Kids. Tsk tsk.

Talking about kids, bloody hell. Kids should be taught manners ok!
First is on my way to school, I was walking on this narrow path
surrounded by wet grass. The path is just right for 2 people walking
side by side. And so, bloody hell, I was walking normally when this
stupid kid who was holding hands with her sister walked opposite my
direction. Bloody hell use your brains? She bloody expect me to step
on the disgusting grass? (which I bloody hell have to since she's a
kid) why can't she just walk in a single file for just one second?
Dumb people.
And then it's this girl kid who was helping her dad at his food stall.
Omg give black face all the way and didn't even bloody answer my
question lah. How in the world can you attract customers like that?
Don't bring your kids out to work!

Ok enough rants. Goodnight!

Sent from my iPhone