Friday, November 13, 2009

Gym-ed today! Finally! My arms are becoming bigger! :( nooooo! It's
supposed to look muscular but somehow look fat. -.- something wrong.
Well, I didn't cry today. Math was okok. Just hope I can get A. If I
can't get A for math, what else can give me an A?
But then, even so, bex just have to send me this stupid touching sms
that bloody made me tear! Rar.
Mr andrew was also particularly sweet lah. If he weren't married I
would have fallen in love with him! :X ok kiddingz lah. His messages
are somehow comforting, I don't know how. And his presence too. It
just kinda feel like... he's somehow special. I don't mean LOVE lah
people! I don't know how to describe. Bex feel it too. Ah well, he's
the best! He believes we can do well! Oh no! Another reason to add
into my list of stress.

Sent from my iPhone