Thursday, November 12, 2009

I've never felt this stress! And it's like a chain reaction. The
stress keeps piling up after every paper. So far I think I screwed up
all the papers. It makes me shudder just to think of it, and all the
mistakes I've made. In fact, I had a nightmare of math paper and me
screwing it up big time. I woke up in the middle of the night with
beads of sweat. This is what happens when you know you haven't done
enough preparation.
And this stress doesn't only last for a day. Since last week, though
it's embarassing for me to say, I've been crying to release my stress
level everyday. And I mean everyday. First is the guys who believe in
you, who thinks I can do it. I don't want to let them down. Second, my
pride. I don't wanna retain. Third, money. That would mean spending
another $10,000 on whatever shits you have to buy all over again.
INCLUDING donations to the school. Harhar. Forth is that I realized I
havent finish my preparation. Fifth, it doesn't help when people comes
out of the exam saying that the paper's a piece of cake when you think
it's bloody difficult.

I'm tired, I seriously am. Believe me, my eye bags are like as big as
a gyoza and I actually have dark rings around my eyes.

Can't wait for exams to end. I'm going to sleep for 14hours.
Sent from my iPhone