Sunday, November 08, 2009

Living in my own world

I can't wait for A levels to end, so I can see everyone smiling
again. :)

It sucks when you see people suffer because of this stupid yet
important thing called the A levels. It sucks when you can't meet your
beloved friends that often.
But then again, you can finally see who really cares for you and who
abandons you when you need the support. To all my friends, thank you
for giving me the support I need, physically, emotionally and mentally.

To bex and bra and Joel: you guys are my studying partners. Thanks for
tolerating my irritating questions an also my sudden breakdowns.
Thanks for just being there. It makes a hell lot of difference.

To yenteng and Sam: thanks for being great coffeeshop and tabletennis
buddies. Really helped me to relieve my stress.

To eileen: thanks for always quarrelling with me and making my day.

To Jiaqi: though you MIA and you won't be reading this, thanks for
believing I can do well.

To Jessica and peiyi: thanks Jessica for making so many sweet stuffs
for me to encourage me during these times. And peiyi, thanks for all
the gossips and catching up.

To birdie Lau: Lau sushan my good old partner. Thanks for the sms!

To my tutors: I want to thank especially Mr Raymond Andrew for all the
time he had made for all the consults. Words and actions alone are not
enough to express my thanks to him. He has certainly helped me through
this year and I finally passed my gp! And and also mr Nordin, who
*thinks* I am good in physics (which I think otherwise). He is always
trying his best to explain whatever doubts we have. And ok lah, mr
Lau? For teaching me like everything is common sense. Ms Eng who
always postpone my consult at the last minute and whom I think is
skeptical of my chem. Mrs ting whom I have a love hate relationship.
Yahdah.

To my other beloved friends: thanks for all the texts of encouragement
and also the side-gossip and the what-nots.

Just wanna say I really appreciate what you guys have done. :) though
you might think you did nothing much but that small little things that
you have said might make a big impact on me. Omg I sound freaking
corny and disgusting. Shut up.

Sent from my iPhone