Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lonleh

And so here I am, home alone. You know. I got tricked by my mom, well,
unintentionally. Yesterday night she was asking me if I'll be home
after papers *today cos she might be having lunch alone at home. Those
who knows me know I won't leave my mom alone so I agreed. This
morning, to my surprise, she was in her office clothes!

So I said, mom, are you going somewhere later? She said yup, to the
office. So I said, but didn't you said you'll be home alone today?
What about lunch with me? She said, oooh I'll be back before lunch.

So I kinda got suspicious. But still living life normally. So after my
paper I called her and she said she was on her way to fetch me. Ok, so
I waited 30mins for her to fetch me... to the bank, where she told me
to run some errands. Deposit checks and what nots. Wah thanks. Then
drove me home. Got my lunch from the mall opposite. She didn't even
eat with me lah! Oh and not only that, she left when I was eating
halfway to have lunch with my dad. Power ttm. Tricked me successfully!
Now I'm alone at home and feeling lonely! :( while she is STEEL out
with my dad.
My life... Is sad.

Sent from my iPhone