Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm using lappie again!

So the title says.
Luckily it didn't die in the cupboard. I'm sorry lappie, I've kept you in the dark and made you suffer. And MY GAWD. When I opened it up after a few months, the keyboard was bloody YELLOW in colour. Yes, from white to yellow. Yes, i wonder how that happened... IN THE CUPBOARD.
A levels unofficially ended woohooooooO! like yesterday. But I had so so so so so many things to do I totally didn't bother blogging.
And so after the paper, caught up with Eileen and played basketball with some random people plus two bonus eyecandies! HOHOHO. Reluctantly left after 1hour or I'll be late for shopping with classmates + Lisha!
So got home, vrooooom got ready in 1hour! (I spent 20mins searching for my storybook which was in the toilet. =.=) Thought I'll be late, which i was (5mins). BUT Meiqi was later. HOHOHO!
Anyway, the shopping trip wasn't that, ahem, productive cos there were guys etc etc and they didnt really try on any clothes etc etc. Ah well, shopped til 6 and went bugis to meet yenteng! Dinnered together and shopped at bugis! Bought soft shoes and socks! Comfyyyyy! Got home at 10. Watched Saiyuki with sis, omg saiyuki love! And caught up with Vampire Knights til 1am. Have to wake up at 6 today to help parents watch over the company. YAWNZ. Ah well, I'm cho-happy!
$50 gone yesterday. How am I supposed to survive my holidays? :(

Still can't decide whether I should wear my 3-inch heels to prom. Suggestions? Omg I sound like a bimboooooo!