Sunday, April 18, 2010

"I'm not healed, but for this moment, I'm better"

Quote taken from Loose Girl by Kerry Cohen, a book that I've recently finished reading. It's a book I've gotten on sale! $12 for a hardcover book! HOHOHO!
Thanks for the very nice SMS bex! Thanks for caring! :D Well, you have to cos you're my lesbo partner (LP-acronym).
This kinda feels like A Levels seriously, for me cos my parents are seriously considering to send me to study in America. Or, if I cannot get in or sth they'll have to appeal to get me into NURSING OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME NO I DON'T WANT A JOB WITH NIGHT SHIFTS IN A HOSPITAL NOOO.
The vocab is seriously killing me. I have to practically use the dictionary for every english question i did. And manz their grammar and sentence structure is VERY different from the British (Oh GAWD).
As I've said, I need a vacation. Can someone please organise one? I can't go with weong to her kelong trip because of SAT. I need a rural escape. Yeah. I always beg my dad for one when I feel stressed. BUT THEY'RE BUSY ): ): ): And WTH my sis is going JAPAN? Walao. Shanghai in March and Japan in June?! And so bloody cheap too like wth $1000 for 7 days?! Maybe cos it's osaka. I wanna go Osaka and listen to them say "nandeyanen" or "Yappa sukiyanen" and their kansai dialects! =3= Mom is considering bringing my bro and I to Maccau and leaving my dad alone in Singapore cos he's busy. Ah well. I need a vacation, if I have to summarize my post.