Sunday, April 25, 2010

soon

And I think I sound despo. Maybe I am cos I'll miss you and I'll keep thinking about you.
Because I'm so sick of reading my grammatically incorrect posts, I've decided to open laptop blog (Like open book test hahha).
Huuuur i'm stressed! "The grass is always greener on the other side" i know i used this phrase like a billion times now. When i was working, i thought studying was better. But now that I'm studying for SAT, I feel like working! D<>.<) We should keep our brain working! AHAH. I know this is an abrupt end to a post but my train of thoughts just got bombed by Al Queda. Hah. Kidding! I cant think properly now cos my head got whacked by some steel ytd. Naw, I wasnt attacked. I was jumping around the playground, trying to elude i-forgot-who and BAM i knocked literally head on with the shelter made of metal. (why do they make the shelter using steel anyway?) It's still hurting now. ):