Monday, May 17, 2010

contrast

It's ironic how my blog posts are always so gloomy while my blog skin is pure white. Hurhurhur. I should stop being such a misanthrope and stop critisizing things...not. HAHA!
Thanks for all the sms of concern. Don't worry, I won't think of suicide. Suicide troubles people. If you jump off a building, imagine the shock when people find you dead in a pool of blood and your head all cracked and stuff. Or if you jump onto the MRT rail, imagine the trouble when those workers have to scrap your body off the train. If you stab yourself at home when your family's off for a holiday, imagine the smell that lingers and how it'll suffocate people. Please luh I'm not like those STUPID ATTENTION SEEKING suiciders who troubles others. If I want to die, I would die after my parents die. So then I would feel the pain instead of them feeling it. If I want to die, I'll use up my money to travel around the world first then stop at tibet and freeze to death at the Himalayas. At least no one have to prepare a grave for me. HAHA. Save money save time. And I get to enjoy the scenery for eternaty. :D