Sunday, May 23, 2010

life sucks

I swear, I swear man! I swear my parents are picking on every little thing I do. Especially after the rejection letters. And I've had it! Why can't they understand! For example, I took a nap just now. 5-6pm. I was so tired. I was writing my appeal letter yesterday til like 2am again. Some aunt called the house phone at 9am today and no one was at home except my sleeping sister. So obviously I was the one answering the phone. That aunt is super talkative. At 9am in the morning, she kept asking questions about my mom and repeating the same point over and over again. At fricking 9am in the morning. I was grumpy alr. Then the bloody getai music started blasting at the pasar malam. At 9am in the morning. My dad and bro got home at 10am. Woke me up. Fine, i give up. Grumpy the whole day. Doesn't help that I have my period. And I need more sleep during this period, period ahah. They left again at 11am. I worked on my letter until 12nn, when i couldn't take it and took a nap. 1215! My sis called home and ask if mom is back. 1230 she reached home and said "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS ALR?!" She thought I was still sleeping after she left home at 10am. I GIVE UP! got up and did my stuff. 5pm, couldn't take it. And the cramps are killing me. I slept. 6pm mom woke me up. My dad JUST HAS to add on "Now her sleeping time is reversed." Wtf please. Just because they had a nap earlier it means that my sleeping time is reversed?! Seriously pissed off. I lack sleep, period.
My dad is seriously unreasonable and doesn't understand me at all. After I got my rejection letters, he went like "Oh you see it's because you don't read books" But the thing is I read all the time. When I read English novels, he'll say "Don't read too much of your novels. Newspaper will do you better" wtf?! And then he'll say "You're always reading english novels and not chinese ones." He just seem to have something to say no matter what kind of books I read. Once, I was reading journey to the west, CHINESE VERSION, when he came over and say "See, i know you're reading english books again. Why don't you read chinese books?" I told him what I was reading and he said "But you don't read enough" Right. So am I supposed to read 4 chinese books at once? HAH.
It sucks to be me right?
So yesterday me ss and jess were sitting like uncles in a coffeeshop talking about the future at 12midnight. HAHA. Uncle talks without beer. They say I have a tai tai look. Right. AHHA. And I was like saying how I was thinking not to give birth in the future. Naw, naw. I wouldn't want my children to suffer in future. They are born into this world to be tortured. Can't you see? Havent you been through the torture yourself? The ugliness of society, the stressful life, etc etc. It's not that I don't love my future child. People who know me should know that I love babies/children. I love them too much I don't want them to be born into this ugly world. Mankind should just disappear after my generation, seriously. Oh no, the misanthrope in me is taking over! I shall stop now.