Sunday, June 06, 2010

Today I was on the bus to work when a lady came on board and stood
beside my seat. Well I know she's obviously old. Like prolly 50+yrs
old? And she was standing in a way that I know her legs can't take it.
Yet I was reluctant to give my seat up to her. Why you say? Cos I was
sitting just next to the window and there's this uncle who smelled of
chicken essence sitting beside me. I know if I wanted to get off my
seat I must squeeze past him and brush my big butt against his arm. I
hate these kind of people. Can't they just stand up and let me just
walk pass? Ok back to the point. I was thinking to myself then. What
if in the future karma will bite me in the back and the young'uns in
the future won't give their seat up for me? Then I thought to myself
again, what did the aunty do to deserve this? Is this karma too? Did
this aunty do sth bad in the past such that mr Karma doesn't allow her
a seat in the bus? Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone