Thursday, July 01, 2010

randomly here and there

After a long while, I decided to post an entry. Let's see, for the past month, I've been working intensively, like some full time worker. I practically spent more time at the airport than at home. And Ive met some really really nice people there. So yeah on the last day I cried. Luckily those whom I'm closer to are not there, if not I think the situation will be worse. ): Kris gave me a KENZO flower perfume like wow? xD Well, that's the only gift I recieved, unless you count in Aslinda's chinchow.
ok, emotions aside.
I think the GazettE should be made a legend. Why? Cos they are awesome like mad. I especially LOVE their DIM album. Full of great songs. Have been listening to the album on the way to work (cos the duration of the trip to work is exactly one DIM album long). I especially love "In the middle of chaos" "Headache Man" Shiroki Yuutsu" "Leech" "Distress and Coma" "13stairs[-]1" ok if i continue i'll be naming the whole album. :P So you can just imagine how excited I am for my birthday presents. HAHAHA! SHIVERRRRRRRRRRRR <3 <3 Awesome much. Their hairstyle is simply... <3 <3 SMEXY TO THE MAXIMUUUM.
ok, fangirling aside.
I can't believe my family spent $440 in the robinson sales like omg? Still can't accept that.
ok, shock aside.
Just an update. (Though most of you reading my blog should have known alr) I MIGHT be going to Xiamen to attend chinese courses for 4months. And I said, MIGHT. Like, 70%. I'm just waiting for the university to reply me before I pack and leave. No wait, I'll most prolly be flying to Shanghai first before taking an internal flight to xiamen. So, might be leaving in end-August, returning next year end-January. Yep. 4 months. That would mean four months of NO FACEBOOK, NO YOUTUBE, NO MEDIAFIRE. Only tudou and QQ for me. I hope they won't disable blogger. ): or cut off msn, etc.
ok, updates aside.
I'm going to have dinner now. Seeyou.