Monday, July 05, 2010

Busy, not busy, busy, not busy

It just feels weird. I'm so free, I feel weird. I know I'm weird, but something is just not right. I guess I'm just too used to working. Yes, I do miss working. And for that people think I'm weird.
I'm signing up for SAT2 for math level 2 and physics. Ok, random much.
Anyway, I just realised why Xiamen university hasn't got back to me yet. The instructions said to put "application" in my email but I typed "admission" instead. WTF. Budden imma gonna call 'em tmr! :D
So these few days, I spent my time going out, spending money, re-watching dramas, disturbing the tikopeh, doing housework, reading manga. So no life please.
Tmr I'll be going shopping with my mom then go driving lessons. I wonder if I can get my licsense before I fly off to Xiamen. :/ Ah wells.