Sunday, July 11, 2010

stolen meme!

1. Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Though I have no ex... but I guess I'll put the fire out? I mean, who would let someone else die like that?

2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
OMG! How was the sex?

3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
hmmm. Punch ah. Just now. Cos my sis accidentally punched my mouth.

4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
Fruits.

5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
I do think my pants are more loose now. But maybe the washing machine stretched it!

6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Puffy i guess. :/

7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do?
And that would be... Alvin Lim. I guess it'll be ok, cos he's always joking.

8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
Hmmm. Can't think of one.

9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
Alice! :D kelly would be nice too!

10. What are you craving right now?
Erm, instant noodles. ._.

11. What was the last thing you cried about?
Erm, not being able to get into uni.

12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
There's no 2cents in Singapore but heck I'll take it and put in my coins bank.

13. What color is your tissue box?
PINK!

14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?

What kind of question is that? No it's not a wall fan and yes there is alot of dust on the fan.

15. What was the last voicemail you received about?
last voicemail was from work. Heck, actually I wasn't even working anymore but i went back to visit. And so I just listened to voicemails. Yep, the last one's from a passanger named yusoff. Apparently he left sth on board.

16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
Nope. Only ignored.

17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
I guess it's when my mom actually got admitted to hospital. Thought I really lost her. xD

18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
NAW. They didn't give me.

19. What kind of car do you want?
WANT. Just a BMW?

20. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
Tendergrill meal.

21. Have you ever had a garage sale?
nah.

22. What color is your cell phone?
black and white. But the cover's orange.

23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
yesterday. I drank my bro's bluberry vodka. He's underaged dammmit.

24. Are you happy right now?
YEP!

25. Who came over to your house last?
yesterday... My bro's friends. Kenneth, flower, boon, kokjun, waterfall.

26. Do you drink beer?
Yeah.

27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Naw.

28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?
I used to have one with a jacket on. But it's missing now.

29. What was the last movie you watched at home?
MOVIE! Erm, it's really long ago! I guess it's some horror movie with Jess and SS?

30.What is in your pocket?
no pockets here!

31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
-not valid-

32. Where do you hurt?
knees. Arms, ass, back.

33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?
nope.

34. What’s something fun you did today?
Today. The day just started.

35. What is your favorite aisle at Target?
I can't remember what there is over there. But I remembered i like the toys sectiion. :D

36. When is your birthday?
26jul

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
Naw

38. How many states in the US have you been to?
California.Like San fransisco, Las Vegas, LA.

39. What kind of milk do you drink?
I personally like greenfarm's.

40. What are you going to do after this?
Go to sleep

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Ibra and Joel theo

42. What is something you need to go shopping for?
A dress for social night. Or I'm gonna dress like some clubber.

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?
Nope.

44. What kind of car do your parents drive?
Estima

45. Are you rich?
Middle class.

46. What color is your couch?
Blue and yellow checkered

48. What famous person do you look like?
I dunno!

49. Does someone like you right now?
I dunno!

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
FAIL LAH

51. Favorite pop-tart flavor?
Don't eat that!

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
I guess I know.

53. What are your plans for the weekend?
Social Night with Ibrahim. Wahaha!

54. Do you like the color green?
I guess so. Quite like yellow.

55. Who was the last person you sent an instant message to?
That tikopeh/evil pig.

56. Last restaurant you went to?

Hurn. I can't really remember! I guess it'll be Marche on Tai's birthday?

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
7hours

58. Do you swear at your parents?
Nope! Imma nice.

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Sure. HAHA!

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Oh yes.

61. What is your ringtone?
errrrrrrrrr. Some iphone lousy ringtone.

62. What were you doing at midnight last night?
smsing that tikopeh and ss. Playing Resident Evil.