Sunday, July 11, 2010

I type with my right pinkie up.

And so these few days, I'm still rotting at home. I feel lost, not having a job and all. Just idling; lepak-ing all day. Go out with friends, do housework, shopping with mom, sms-ing that tikopeh when he's working, watch dramas, read novels and anime, sleep.... like I don't know which direction I'm supposed to go. But then, I don't wanna work now cos if I'm going xiamen in august, that means I'll only work for one month like what's the point? I can't learn anything in one month.
Ok, speaking of Xiamen university, good news!
THEY JUST RECEIVED MY EMAIL LIKE WELL DONE LOR. After 4 emails, they finally recieved ONE. They'll get back within 3 working days meaning... i should get my result by wed? manz.
You know I have this funny feeling that I wont be going to xiamen afterall. Somehow, I can feel that my dad is quite reluctant, after realising that there's some kind of black spots in my mom's abdomen. My dad's like that. He loves my mom alot. Too much that he's too protective of her and it's annoying sometimes. Like, he'll lecture us if we let our mom do too much housework. And especially like now, when our mom is sick, he keeps lashing at us and sometimes even being very unreasonable. I know it's not my mom's fault for falling sick. But it gets irritating sometimes when she KNOWS she's sick and yet she still insists on doing certain housework even though the house looks clean. Then my dad will come back home and see her panting while, say, vacuuming the floor and he'll scold us for slacking. Like, I just don't see the point in vacuuming the floor every bloody day.
ok I shall stop ranting. Disclaimer: I don't hate my parents. i'm just randomly saying.
Anyway for now, I'm partially paralysed. I think I pulled a muscle of my left leg and now I can't walk properly. It hurts. I think even my butt's swollen. Wait, maybe it's just big. My arms feels dislocated and I can't hold things that are more than a kilogram. ): I can't even iron my clothes! Damn. Can someone volunteer and give me a massage?

----fanpost----
OMG SuG's Koakuma sparkling PV is awesome!!! Takeru is super cute ok ok okokokokkkk! *melts* Anyway, I do think Yuuji looks more and more like Kamenashi Kazuya of KUNNT KATTUN. That pouty lips omg SMEX TTM :D :D
Yep. This is yuji. Kame is...
They're like twins.

Ok, SuG's over.
GazettE next, as usual.
Reita's hawt.
Ok, GazettE over.
Arashi. You just have to watch their wii cm. SUPER CUTE. Yes.

Anyway I do feel like a Johnny's freak. I mean omg, I know all the members of Arashi, NEWS, HSJ, KATTUN, SMAP, Kinki kids... and I can't memorise chemistry definitions. D: