Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ok, so now I got accepted.

Yeah, I think i didn't mention this previously? But Xiamen university has already sent an email informing me of my enrollment. Ok, so is this good or bad news? Good, of cos, if you're simply looking at the acceptance part. Today my mom cried. Saying that she might need to undergo another operation. *MIGHT* Our family doctor told her she should expect one. But then again, the doctor might not be right. He was just giving his opinion. Ultimately there's still the CT scans and the X-ray before they decide whether she needs to be operated on. She was crying and saying if the thing is really cancerous she is thinking of not operating and just live on for another 10years or so. What the fuck seriously I don't like how she's thinking ok. I guess I was more angry with her than being sad. She said cos if the operation fails she might just "go". But if no surgery is done then she still get to live about 10 more years. So she rather "go later", when we're adults, than risk "going now". And she was like telling me that if she goes suddenly, i have to be sure to find a stable job like being a teacher because it's seem to her like it's my passion to be one. Seriously I find this very much like those drama shows. Tell me, do I have the right to be angry with her?
Ok, the point is, if that thing is cancerous, do you think i can still study happily there? Any retard knows the answer is a bloody no. But of cos, it is not confirmed whether the thing is cancerous. But my mom encouraged me to go. She said she'll be fine. Right. Fuck. Why this? Seriously I can't stand it. I guess I should just hope that it's nothing serious.
And that evil pig never sms me today. Nobody to cheer me up. ): Ok, is this miracle or what. He just texted me right after i finished that sentence.