Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Boyfriends

Ok, so I'm weird. This happens when I have no work and so school - I
tend to "over-reflect". Yes, I know, how can someone over-reflect
right? I thought too deeply (disclaimer: deeply doesn't necessarily
mean maturely) into the 'boyfriend' issue. Ok, I know, why am I
thinking about it right? Well, there's this irritating girl in fb who
keeps updating about her crush and it is, erm, annoying. She's bloody
lovesick. And actually I don't see the point in her posting it in fb
for like 200people to see. What she trying to show anyway?
Ok sorry for digressing. And also I have a close friend who is kinda
lovesick also. Hurhurhur!
So! Ok. I shall get on with my story. Some of you might know, I have
this collegue of mine who is close to me. Let's just say he's actually
a funny and nice person luh, though he is always physically abusing
me. He has a girlfriend alr. But still, I like him. Ok wait, before
you jump into any conclusions and go spread rumor, pls finish reading
this post first. So after my contract ended, I miss him alot and I
kept thinking about him. At first I thought I had a crush on him. But
then I thought again, why do I miss him? Which part of him do I
actually miss? I miss him because at work he makes me less lonely. I
miss him because he is a fun person to be with. But when I'm with him
my heart doesn't pound like crazy. In fact, I feel very comfortable
with him. And after smsing everyday, I find that I don't miss him that
much alr. This kind of feeling is like when your friend just migrated.
For the first few days/weeks you miss them like crazy. But after a
while other things starts taking up space in your mind and 'miss'
turns into 'remember'. If I really did have a crush on him, I would
have miss him like crazy even now and my heart would have pound out of
my body everytime we SMS. But it didn't. So I miss him, because he is
a good friend. And I feel that because I am not working, there's
actually no point in keeping contact anymore. So I felt sad as I
stepped out of the office on my last day. But he still text me
everyday. That means he treats me as a friend, not just a collegue.
For that, I am grateful. Moral of the story? Think twice before you
think you have a crush on someone.
But thinking about it, if all guys makes me feel like they're my
friends, then I guess I wouldn't have a boyfriend in my life. Having a
boyfriend is just like having a best friend whom you can get sexual
pleasures from. True?

Sent from my iPhone