Monday, July 26, 2010

I am NINEteen today

...and yet I have to do my sis' homework because we had dinner outside. HARHAR. Loser, I know.
Okay, so this year's birthday both left me with sad and happy memories.
Sad cos I've been scolded by my parents... yet again.
Happy cos I have my dear dear dear dear friends who actually took time to plan something for me.

Last friday, 23JULY2010, had dinner with part of 2s04. Bex, meiqi, ibra, joel, weiming and aaron. Had Sakae even though it is not halal, oh dear. But then, we had dinner like normal. And I mean, really normal. With limmeiqi being the center of attraction because of her bimbotic-ness. HAHA! Suddenly a cake just appeared and they started singing screaming the happy birthday song. SUPER paiseh please. And they bought me a backpack! Awesome compartments. I can put so many things insiiiiiiide! :D Arcade was fun too :D

Saturday, 24JULY2010, played beach volleyball with ah meng, sam gaga, hock, hongkiat,sheryl and ... friends. Well, it wasn't exactly a birthday celebration but I love volleyball. Okay! Had dinner at sizzlers with Tai, mandy and ht. Their treat. But was late for the dinner cos I was watching fireworks with sam gaga. BUT THE FIREWORKS WAS NAISE. hmm. ok. so was the dinner. Then ht had to go off to meet his lovers so the rest of us went to play L4D2. omgosh after months of not playing, I FORGOT THE KEYS. Now, if only they had played starwars lego on wii...

Sunday, 25JULY2010, had lunch with ss, py, jess, sam gaga, zu, ethel and jienarn. They made a cake from icing room! HAHAH. Other than the fruits inside, I LOVE IT. omg, speaking about the fruits makes me sick. Ok, anyway. Hur. It was quite a short one. After lunch, ss, sam gaga and zu came over to play wii and laugh at twits' facebook. Truly hilarious. 6.30pm went to kbox golden with ss and sam gaga. Smuggled chicken rice in omg. took turns to eat so as not to get caught. HAHA! PRO. Oh. Sam gaga got me a LADY GAGA BIOGRAPHY! :3 HOHOHO!

Monday, 26JULY2010. Bloody boring day. Had dinner at night at Ellenborough market cafe at swissotel merchant. HAH. RECIEVED MY BELOVED GAZETTE SHIVER SINGLE WITH DVD FROM CDJAPAN OMG THANKS TOMEI! <3 Ripped the package off and watched the pv. omggggg my REITA <3 uber bloody hawt.

Tmrw, 27JULY2010, Cash studio with tomei. WOOOHOO.

Wednesday, 28JULY2010, Volleyball training! <3 ok, no link. DINNER with jq, jiannuren, siang and sam gaga. :D

Thanks to those who fb-ed and smsed me happy birthday. Love you guys so so so so so so so so so much. Really. Who needs a boyfriend when you have so many wonderful people already? haha! OK KIDDING! For those "close friends" who doesn't even know it's my birthday today, shame on you (: Actually I don't care also lah.
Evil pig still MIA ):