Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Like the universe on me

Sorry people, I'm kinda having mood swings these few days and just when I started feeling down, the earth just crashed down on me like nobody's business. Yes, i just received my rank grade. Got a 29. Yes, if this was the promos i would have retained. Maybe this serves as a wake up call. I have to start working hard and very hard. Well, i don't care about what people think about me. Fine, say that I'm a NERD, a no-lifer or whatsoever. Yea, I don't care. I just want myself to be better. I wanna get promoted and get into a uni. If you think i'm so no-life, then don't be my friend. (:

Just when the EARTH crashed down on me, Mars landed too. Yea, I suck at volleyball. Up to the extent where my coach keeps laughing at me.

When you feel the pressure of those setbacks added on you simultaneously, you'll feel how pathetic you really are. This is how i feel. I'm lousy at everything. I got the last for my econs, i failed every subject 'cept for chinese and Math. I'm a lousy volleyball player (who am i to kid?), I can't cook (although i ACT like i can). Aiya whatever. I shall stop my emo-ness.

Volleyball cheered me up. Trust me, you can never be sad when you're in volleyball. Honestly, I was on the verge of tears many times during the training, but after seeing my friends showing so much concern, i felt myself holding up my tears. It's amazing. The aura there is great! The people are so nice, i love them! Even though I'm a lousy player, they encouraged me. There's no competition, we cheer each other to be better!

I should really really stop focusing on the problem and start working out the solution. I will get promoted and HAVE A LIFE in the future.

Oh, and forget what i said in the previous post.
To my PW group: Sorry for being so upset. Don't worry, i have confidence in us. We'll definitely get at least a B. If I've been an uncaring and evil leader, I'm sorry. Pls tell me if I'm being unfair in any ways. :)