Sunday, July 06, 2008

Like, came back from volleyball camp ytd... morning... And was unconscious until... 11am this morning. yea. Still feel a lil giddy but it's ok. It'll go away tmr.
So basically like, i couldn't really rmb what i did during the camp. The camp was pretty slack. we played some water games before dinner and after that played some station games. The station games were very very fun! ^^ Lights out at 11 supposedly, but we're still chatting. Ghost stories and stuffs. Night walk-ed, and we stayed at the track, looking at the stars and doing lots of stuff i cannot really rmb doing... I remembered dancing with Jubi <3>.<] then slept till 8am. had breakfast and went for a walk. Then started feeling damn sleepy and giddy. Then... I couldn't remember what happened... xD then at around noon i reported sick to Mdm jiang and requested early leave lo. Mdm Jiang is so nice la, i love her. <3 went home, ate a little cos i'm damn hungry and slept till... 5.30 and my mom dragged me out of bed to eat dinner. Wanted to sleep after my dinner but my mom don't allow. So she made me watch Ghost whisperer DVD. Got addicted. Not scary. But i cried so much my shirt was drenched with my tears and i had to grab a hankerchief hanging beside me. ate supper at amk, came back and watch ghost whisperer again. Slept at 12mn until this morning my sis dragged me out of bed at )(*)#@&#*@11am. I need more sleep wth.