Saturday, June 28, 2008

Before:After:
Yea yea, i know, no diff right? Yea, cos i'm intending to keep my hair loooooooooooong! woohoo~
Just came back home from ytd. Stayed over at Tomei's. Had manga marathon till like 3am in the morning [and i had to force myself awake]. Yes, I'm weak against romance manga. Was reading koukou debut. It's like, whenever i read the romantic parts, my heart will start to ache and the pain will stretch on to my right arm. Ok fine, I'm weird. )x FINE. and we walked to Leisure Park in the evening to play at the arcade. AHHHHH! I want that stitch keychain and the dolls lah! why do they have to lock it in that sure-lose-machine. bloody, and to think i wasted 2 bucks trying to get that stitch keychain. >.<
Today morning woke up at 1130am. Tomei bloody threw the piplup and pikachu at my face. I can never rest in peace. )x
Went to clarke quay for pepper lunch, woohoo! SATISFACTION. Woohoo! and then to kino. I bought ShoXX and SchoolXfight manga~

Woohoo~ Watching horror movie with my mom and sis at night after supper!