Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Slippers, handphones, loud speaker, volleyball... SENTOSA, HERE WE GO!
ok, that sounds corny but anyway, this is a preview of today's sentosa outing.
Wth, there's not sun today and i got burnt. My neck and forehead hurts! And, i regretted wearing low cut shirt today. Now i have to wear low cut shirts till my burn is gone. =_= ahhhh! dammit.
anyway, it was pretty tiring today. Must be cos we didn't have lunch. HAHA! So we went to Subway! Me and sy ate A FOOT LONG with regular meal (2cookies)! It's damn big! But satisfactory! >D
After that ss, sam and me went to kovan, with the intention to have a photoshoot at a playground near kovan. But before that we went to help out in ss mum's shop (fun!) and then ss and sam wanted to play the drums. It was really nice seeing them play! It's so exciting (really)! I didn't know sam was so pro.
Then went to the playground. Was 8pm alr. =_____= Me and ss went first cos sam went to fetch py. Were emo-ing there, talking about guys (as usual) and was wondering why they were that long. Like, they came 15mins later? Cos py went to shit. :X
Played and camwhored like shit. went home at around 9plus. My head still hurts as apparently, i hit my head onto the METAL poles while running away from samuel when playing blind mice. I'm such a loser. =_=
Damn tired. will upload the photos ASAP! haiyo, my darlings like to pressure me for pics. I know i look damn sexy today! xD