Thursday, June 05, 2008

She look through the photos in the album. Every time she close her eyes, memories of that photo flashed past her mind. How happy they looked. She could not take it anymore. She snapped the album shut and put it back in the shelf. She knew no matter what she do, she could not go back to that instant. REMINISCE-

Meh, hard disk is dying out on me and my dad took my memory card. No pictures to upload today, sorry! >.<
Tomei came to my house to give me souvenirs from Japan! <3>D and of cos, not forgetting junjou romantica's pencil board, like omg. yaoi LOVE!
Then went to the arcade with her and my bro, played that stupid drum game. Wah omg, it's like the china version of Taikou. All chinese songs! >.< Well, anyway, we had fun and even beat the record. =_= And the machine took a picture of us without warning. WHATTHEHELL YOU MACHINE STALKER I'LL SUE YOU!
Then went to her house to read Otomen 2 and went back home. >D Before that, stopped by some ulu shopping centre cos bro wanted to cut hair. Wanted to find some horror films, but to no avail. =_=
I guess i just have to watch My Coffee Prince my mom rented. =-= Too bored at home.