Sunday, June 22, 2008

To start out my post for today, here's 4 of the screenshits I've collected during my pathetic life with my beloved Lappie teh 2nd for entertainment. And yes, i meant screenshits cos it's filled with them.

1st up is the most recent one.
Convo with Eileen Tan Yan Ling. [Background info: Pathetic me is allergic to fruits cos my throat will swell. So we made a joke about me having adam's *fruit-to-be-filled-in* instead of adam's apple.]

Screenshit 2: instrument played
Screenshit 3: A convo with Lau Su Shan. I find this pretty interesting. Not pathetic though.
Lastly, will be my wallpaper [Temporary]. I've changed it alr though. This is my motivation. After my exams I'll be heading there to treat myself a bowl of ramen. Believe it. Ytd i dreamt of asking refills for me ramen.

Done with screenshits. I'll give a preview of my study envirnment. Yea, my study table is a MAJONG table. Cos it's portable! 8Dv
My study partner is my lil' sis! xD
Yea, isn't the view just romantic so nice?
-Back to reality-

I'm so OMG *speechless*
tmr's THE exam alr. What's more i have not touched econs yet. [Yea, everyone hates econs] Hope i don't die. Zm reminded me of my motivation during O levels, may the power of Reita be with us when we're studying.Kinda too late, but heck.
Suddenly, after looking at my stitch stuffs, i miss 1A05! TT_TT *Cross stitch!*
Yea, i decided not to get the Adidas one which costs like omg $85.40 cos I'm short of money! I've only got $35 in my piggy bank. THAT'S NOT EVEN HALF THE PRICE OF THE OMG BAG! Dad wanted to sponsor but I'll feel guilty! D: He has given me omg so much money during the hols and i spent it on omg volleyball shoes and kinokuniya and of cos the dinners and starbucks<3 style="font-style: italic;">

Till the journey through hell ends, I shall continue to brave through, with Reita by my side.