Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tomei came to stay over ytd night for another study marathon. yea right. We went dead at around 2am. I mean wth. I worked harder for JC MID YEARS than O LEVELS?!
Just now went to fetch my grands. While we waited for the plane to land, me and tomei went around the airport to look at guys! HAHAHA! There were a bunch of Japanese and we kinda blended in. xD And the guys are cute. 眼鏡の男は好き!!It was kinda funny cos me and tomei thought we looked very blended in, just missing our luggages. But Piggy thought not. So on the escalator i went "俺はシンガポル人じゃないよ~” and the Japanese in front of us were staring. Tomei said it is not well mannered if you're talking to a tokyo person. xD
Oooo, how i love the airport. Me and Tomei are going there some time to do more guy sighting again. >D Hopefully we can bump into say... TOHOSHINKI OR ARASHI! <3

Bah, I'm so study-dead now.

So like, during my free time i like to think about what i will do after exam. I shall list.
AFTER MID YEAR EXAMS:
1. Meet up with GFs [Wild Wild Wet to-go]
2. Guy-seeing with tomei at changi airport only [MYUNS AND DESHITAS! <3]
3. Meet up with CFs
4. SHOPPING LIKE OMG.
5. Get a haircut [Miss the chiyu hairdresser. heh heh. >D]
6. KboX
7. VOLLEYBALL CAMP OMG. even my mom's like "yay! Volleyball camp can see your cute volleyball senior!" xD

Shopping list
1. BAG [OMG SO IMPT]
2. Replenish my Manga
3. JROCK MAG! [Neo Genesis, Arena37c, etc] or maybe Kera will do.
4. Orange pull-over [Sakurai Sho's >D]
5. -To be filled in soon-

omg luh i'm so tired. Tsukaretaaaaaaaa~ Good night my lover.