Thursday, June 26, 2008

LIKE EXAMS ARE OVER FINALLY!
and yea, as usual, went to happy happy with my belove-s. And as usual, everyone ps-ed so left with only me and Eileen. To be honest, I know even though it occurred pretty often, but I'm still not used to it at all. Whatever lah.
So me and Eileen we went to orchard to happy happy. Went to all the usual shops - Pull and Bear, Zara, Mango, Adidas, Revoltage, and of cos some ulu shops with alot of surprises waiting to pop out so yep, I'm going for Orchard ROUND 2, like, with sy and ss tmr.
Things I'm eyeing on: Orange funky erm, cloth-cardigan (?) from heeren, bag from revoltage, bag from GUESS...
Things I'm desperately looking for: ORANGE CARDIGAN OMG SO IMPT!
Left orchard at 5pm to meet up with anna, geraldine and krystal for subway dinner before going for tuition! woohoo! <3

Having like serious constipation now and i seriously hate it omg.