Sunday, June 29, 2008

Woohoo~ 大好人 shall give a preview of my shoxx yo~
My loves~

SuG の 武!
SuG の ゆじ!
This are not my ultimate loves, but Uruha just looked damn uke. >D FANSERVICE!

My ultimate LOVE, Reita-sama! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 RESSIST HIS HAWTNESS.
Yea, i was screaming in Tomei's room when i saw this pic. He's damn hawt.
One interesting ad i saw on the red line..
Been feeling quite emo this few days. I guess, this is how it is. You got upset and you regretted neglecting us when you were being treated the same. And now, history repeats again. I'm sick of it already. What's the point of having a serious talk anymore? Do you know now i have a phobia of going out with friends? Apparently, everytime there will be people who couldn't make it AT THE LAST MINUTE and it'll be left with only 1 or 2 people. I mean i don't mind going out with the one or two people who actually took the outing SERIOUSLY. But it's just the disappointment, like our friendship isn't important? You might think I'm thinking too much and taking everything seriously, but this is me and obviously you might not know how it felt like to be ps-ed. It's not JUST the PS-TWO-DAY-IN-A-ROW case.

I'm seriously sick of it already.