Monday, July 07, 2008

Went out with GFs today. Chatted, camwhored and such. Saw dud and lewis there also. yea.

Feeling damn stress now. PW is killing me. I haven't read my articles yet and done my research. My group members are not helping also. I hate it when i ask a question and everyone treated it like a comment or sth; not answering it. Seriously i'm sick of it ok. Can't everyone just be more vocal? It's better if you say sth wrong than say nothing at all.
Tutorial is crazy. WTF. if i don't do tutorial, doesn't mean I'll definitely fail my exams. WHY the fuck are we even graded on this. And plus i fucking lost my math lecture book like great. HOHOHARHAR. The only subject I'm good at and now it has to treat me like this. great, just perfect.
And wtf. I know ALL my friends has freedom la. Ok, and i don't. My parents caged me up. DO YOU THINK I LIKE IT? Could everyone just stop the "yea, everyone has freedom except you" kind of speech? What? You have freedom and now you want to LOOK DOWN on me and LAUGH at me for being a filial mummy's girl? Well, i'm sorry I'm not up to your expectations so sue me.