Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memories of the night

I so love volleyball 8D
Name tag credits to Samuel and Yen Teng <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhbYpFC1VQNUwi7JO31voWnl7tmH8_jay6gNlq47yT_qyP4mJk99pJ0hDcdZBLoK0CukzKLgXZJY4UpdBqDq4w-Tbafod7IUTvaCRohLAmunzVnVRgU2nn05VP4qKtMTyBPcth4eQ/s1600-h/DSC03051.JPG">








Yep, so after volleyball went to kovan to meet CFs. To say the truth, i was uber shocked. I thought there will only be me, jess, py and ss. But in the end, sy, jq, ht, yt and sam went too. Went to eat at punggol nasi lemak. And Sam and ss surprised us by coming in with a cake. And they sang damn loud in the coffeeshop. Even though it's kinda embarrassing but I'm still happy <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGCylDHM2w5U1fuV8GrMOicdRjhXsc1QTBo7-H9fH1yC3tAN91KPAI7VM2o4Ip_oKq9r1wMTGQ7YGUAZwCC612vAXCtdXjNe54gsmStyzEUk1kFzCmJLZduEpUHfMTGQ7LLkiKBQ/s1600-h/DSC02603.JPG">So at 11pm, my mom fetched me home. I bathed and stuff and as usual, got into my PJs. My mom asked me to change into my outside clothes cos we're going for supper. So i changed. And then she told me to wait while she talked to my uncle and aunty. So at around 12, she said we're ready to leave. So as i was walking out of the house, my friends popped out from the staircase! Jess, py, sam, jq, sy, ht and ss. So sweet right! Well, i held back my tears. Then my uncle came out holding another cake and they sang bday song again. xD *TRICKED*
After those, they decided to stay over since they could not catch the last bus. So at around 1.30am we sent ht home and came back.

26JULY
5am: doing PW. HOW NO LIFE.
9am: took the bus to heartland mall to have Macs with sy and ss.
11am: Went home to change and shit.
1pm: sent sms to ss. She told me she's still at home and just finished preparing.
1.30pm: went to meet her at srgn station. She gave me a rose and a card! SO SWEET! <3 love flowers. Got tricked again. Cos she bought it before meeting me.
2.30pm: arrived at k-box and sang sang sang. Eileen joined us 15mins later.
6pm: got chased out by the people. They actually have to stop the tv. So i actually have to go home. But the girls wants to walk around a while. So went with them. Was hungry and saw Mrs Fields downstairs and i wanted to eat that. Oh i love Mrs Fields cookies. Went down and saw sam and yt. Got tricked again. They gave me a stitch puzzle. so cute can. love stitch!
6.45pm: set off to clarke quay to meet parents. Had teppanyaki. BEEF! : D~
10pm: went home and slept till 12nn 27th july. 14 HOURS zOMG.