Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just came back from PW with Joanne at Kovan Macs. like omg i overslept. Was supposed to meet 11.30 there. But in the end, i slept till 11.45. =___= Didn't know i was so late! To think i slept at 11 ytd... i thought i'll wake up at 10 at most!
So i changed and got ready in like omg 5mins. Didn't wash my face or took a bath (yea i know i stink), grabbed a shorts and a shirt, packed my lappie into the bag, grabbed a few dollars and charged to the bus stop. Got there at 12.15. Pro right i know.
PW-ed. And saw some light. Came to realized that my group is very efficient and they're very serious at work. Now, it's just me leading them to at least a B. I must do my best to lead my group there. Cos i know they can do it!

omg i have serious ab cramps. ytd's PT was... not very tough but i managed to train my abs. And then after training, had KFC with volleyball-ers. So it turned flabby again. Met ss there. Gave her a FIRM hug. She's shocked because she knew i don't like hugging and i suddenly hugged her. HAHAH! I'm too high at night so don't approach me. I burst out laughing hysterically when she told me to touch her tummy. All i can say is, first impressions doesn't count.