Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm so pissed. My day sucks. Or rather, my whole week sucked. Dear people, let me guide you through my horrific periods.

1. I realised i have a phobia of Mr Nahar.

2. Sat, when we go around to interview people, i got rudely told off by an Indian mother. There i was, asking nicely if i can interview his son. And she flooded me with lots of questions. Sample:
Mother: Why do you need to interview my son?
Me: cos it's about racial harmony. And it's a school project.
Mother: But there are other kids around too so what's your problem?
super WTF.

3. This morning, i got scolded by my dad for calling my bro to shut up after he kept calling me "eh, boy. eh, boy"

4. JUST NOW. My junior sms-ed me to ask if i've design the poster for the coscafe. I told her that we could not use the picture she sent since it's illegal to use other people's photo publicly.Then she replied "Wen did she say tt? &u r tellin me nw?wth!y dun u tel me sooner so i cn find e pics?!tere prob w/ my com nw!cn u finish the poster on tym??" I'm then nice enough to tell her that i have other commitments too and she shouldn't use that kind of tone on me. And I'm nice enough to do the poster before i quit. and ok, so first of all, could you please improve your england so i won't take 1/2hour to read your bloody sms language? Second of all, you shouldn't act so high and mighty in front of me. If you're smart enough, you should have asked more than one person to design that fucking poster.
Ok fine, she just apologised.

Next week will be a fine week. Or i shall just jump into the sea.