Friday, July 18, 2008

Wh00! Managed to survive the long week, though i went all out - staying in school till it's blardy dark, sleeping after 11pm, non-stop PW, etc.
Like, really fed up with that Mr Nahar lah. I know he's TRYING to be caring and stuff, but i think he failed. I mean, if you really care for some group, you won't ANNOUNCE how caring you are. "You see, I'm willing to stay and leave my kids in school. And now it's alr 7.30pm and my kids are waiting in the dark. See? This shows that i care for you." WTF. I'm like, if you're going to use this time to tell us HOW CARING YOU ARE, why not just go and fetch your kids and stop worrying?
Also, he likes to blame people for his own fault. FOR EXAMPLE, he asked us for our gpp although it has been emailed it the previous night. NEVERMIND. We couldn't hand in our chapter one and two on time so we asked for an extension of dateline till the next day 9pm. THE NEXT MORNING AT 8am, he msged me to ask where my chapter 1 and 2 is. WTF. NEVERMIND. And the thing is, EVERYONE in our class thinks the same.
Just seeing his face makes me go into depression mode IMMEDIATELY. Cos he thinks that as a group leader, i look too relax. WTFUNCTIONS! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?! do i have to show a SERIOUS face all the time?
So basically, yea, i hate him, though i thought he was really nice before. I was wrong omg.

Volleyball! wh00~ <3 so relaxing lah. Makes me happy!

I'm finally going to get my rest.