Tuesday, July 22, 2008

STOP THAT EMO

This was taken just now on my way home from the cemetary.
Took the bus with Rebecca, Yan Xin and... friend.

Heya!
I have been thinking about the past few days. And I've came to realise that omg, my blog is damn emo and its going to affect everyone's mood! HAHA!
Anyway!! I got into wIll run. Like omg i don't even know how i managed to qualify luh. Miracle. Ah, at least it's less time consuming.

Oh, and something super embarrasing happened today. I almost killed my OMS.
TWICE.
Let me guide you through the incidents.
1. During lunch, huilin was hugging me for who-knows-why at the SAC. Then he walked pass me and huilin just pushed me towards him (yea she knows). He got a shocked. Almost body slammed him. =_=
2. After lunch was chinese. So i was sitting near the door and Mdm Lu (not lulu) wants me to open the door. So i went and when i was opening it, (cos the door swings out of the class) he SLAMMED onto the door cos he was playing with his friend near the classroom. I screamed. Lucky he wasn't flattened.

Nevermind, tomorrow will be a better day. I'm going to avoid him to prevent anymore injuries.