Wednesday, May 24, 2006

That's it. Took height and weight ytd. 167cm and lost 3kg. Wow. good improvement! Gotta hit my target~~59? okok. yawns. School's bored. mom don't allow me t skip sch cos I alr skip 2 days for th malaysia trip. ah well. My gfs are having their CCA today. x( Nobody acc me t eat. except for TL but... I don't have her number!! My bloody phone is still bloody with mr iswaran or howeveryouspellhisname. x( It's been over a week. imagine. from last last friday t today. How many bloody days? HOW BLOODY MANY?! 13. ALMOST 2 WEEKS OK?! And when mon i finally come t school, HE DIN'T COME! So i went on tues(ytd). During morn assembly, he din't bring. he said recess. during recess, he was taking height and weight. So he said later. After school, there's this announcement to tell all th teachers t go for a meeting. WOW! THAT WAS CERTAINLY UNLUCKY! I don't like waiting. Who likes? So i went home.
Well, there's still sth t rejoice.....
I'M GETTING MY NEW SPECS TODAY SO GOODBYE MY OLD SPECS SAYONARA ADIOS ZAI JIAN AND ALL TH GOODBYES YOU KNOW