Tuesday, May 09, 2006

rar. I hate physicssssss!!!
After exams... heard frm Crystal tt they'll meet at 2.30. 0.0!!!
and my exam ended at? 9.45?!
tt's like....5hrs?
for th first hour, me siangyew yuhui studied physics. Then we went compass t eat at Yoshinoya. then chit chatted... for a very long time. talked abt twits. HAHAHA.
So then they have t go home. Then I met Crystal. She said she want t go popular... then after coming out of popular, saw milfred. LOL he's in his home clothes. W his mom. So cute. HAHAHA. Nah, not laughing at him. serious. After tt went library t wait for th others. Then SeeWei say he's coming. then I'm like 0.o OH NO. Then he came w Keith. Soon after, Mich arrived. haha. Studied, studied. Soon, th two boys distracted us and we talked abt those.... FLIRT-ISH girls. HAHA. Th slut etc. Then I went home first. Actually I wanted t go home earlier.... `cos I can't study w ths two. but then decided not to. HAHAHA.
I'm pissed. I mean, STOP IT. so what if I'm in 3E1? DOES IT MAKES ME TH CLEVEREST? th ans is NO! ok? NO! STOP THINKING TT JUST BECAUSE I'M IN E1, AND I TAKE BLOODY BIOLOGY, DOES NOT MEAN TT I'M GOOD IN BIOLOGY AND I'M TH OHSOSMART PEOPLE. ok? so just stop saying e1 are... clever people, or th other BULLSHIT. And everytime I ask something tt only pure science study, DOES NOT MEAN TT I'M PROUD OR I LOOK DOWN ON YOU. So don't say "ya la ya la PURE SCIENCE LAH. Study those kind of chapters" Again, PLEASE STOP IT.
Ya, that's what I wanna say. thankyouandgoodbye.