Sunday, May 07, 2006

Had some of th weirdest dreams?
HAHA.
I dreamt that PAP won. And they really won. hmms. PAP had been our government for 40yrs alr. I don't think any opposition party win in th election before. hah.
And I dreamt tt Crystal accidentally delete her blog. then her msn nick was like: BLOG CLOSED. then when me meet again, she was crying and saying she deleted her blog. SO FUNNY CAN? HAHA.
hMMms. Ate porriage or howeveryouspellit in th morn at Tiong Bharu. It's quite nice... Only tt they put too much pillypalla. Meaning they put alot of stuff inside. xD
Later studying w Crystal and jm at Changi Airport. HAHAHA.
OK. back frm th airport. HAH. Studied for abt... 2hrs? Then decided t take a rest. HAHAH. I nv knew emath is quite ok. I guess I'll pass tmr? YAY.
After studying went t th landing area or whatever you call it. Crapped thr. Video-ed. toook pictures. For th pics and vids please proceed t Crystal's blog. Th videos rocked. Me and jm, we're... CRAZY. HAHA
Then went home.Crystal took 27 while me and jm took 53....... I'm suprised th ride was not v long. ON TH BUS I'M STILL STUDYING. I looked at chapter one and I'm like, OH SHIT. I DUNNO HOW T DOOOOOOO!!!!
x(
I din't know studying at Changi Airport was this fun. <3
had a VERY FUN DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`