Friday, April 28, 2006

OIH(*Y$@(*#$Y{(*YN*#!U{$()UN{~!!
I need help in E math.
CRYSTAL! SAY YOU CAN GO ON MON!
XQ, SAY YOU CAN GO ON MON!
MICHELLE, SAY YOU CAN GO ON MON!
ANYONE, SAY YOU CAN GO ON MON.
i know jm can't 'cos she's studying w her... erm.. new friends. haha
Read SOMEONE'S blog today. His/her blog is super act cute can? So flirt-ish and evrything.
Today's English exam was difficult, esp. th compre. ARRRGAGAGAGA! Stupid Malvin Lim, setting such difficult questions. Then after school hung out w mich, Crystal and xq for a while before sitting at the foyer, waiting for my mom. Then Yu Wei came.. sat in front of me. She looked depressed/sad. Haish.
Soon, my mom came. Then I go. On th way, bought cheecheongfun. Not really nice, ureghh. reached home. Watched anime. I really don't feel like studying. x((
SAY YOU CAN GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!