Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BLOOOOODY *TOOTTOOTTOOOTTOOOOOOOT*! Like, I'm so bloody pissed 'cos I got a bloody 3/12 for bllody social studies. Grr. And I'm also bloody pissed at Ms Chew. I want t change my e math teacher PLEASE. I was so pissed w her i almost cried. She's not teaching anything! And I really dunno what th *tOOOOOooOT* she's talking abt. I'm so gonna bloody fail my e math. ARGH! I'm so stressed!!! Like, I think I'll fail E math for O'levels. Oh well, will meditate later. F*CK YOU MISS CHEW.
I'm like, so hungry. hmm, let's see. I wanna slack now. Wait, I'm slacking. hmm.
I think choosing triple science is actually a right choice for me. I get t compare my marks w th oths and the competion's really hard. Everyone's trying t get t th top. tt's what makes me think now tt I'm just one of th last. When I was in 2e6, thr's no competition at all. Maybe a bit..... 'cos many people in tt class doesn't care abt studies.
AH well. Anyway, Happy Birthday Ethel. Although I know she won't be reading this.